For the measurement of Oxygen concentrations and COequivalent in Flue gases AMS offers an extensive range of Probes, Pneumatic units and Transmitters.
The Product range comprises:
- AMS 3211-500 Standard In-Line Probe for temperatures up to 500 °C, Immersion depth up to 3000 mm
- AMS 3211-600 Semi-extractive High temperature probe up to 1750 °C, Immersion depth up to 1000 mm
- AMS 3211-700 Semi-extractive High temperature probe up to 1100 °C, Immersion depth up to 2000 mm
- AMS 3211-860/150 ATEX-certified In-Line Probe for temperatures up to 500 °C, Immersion depth up to 860 mm
- AMS 3211-1500 Standard In-Line Probe for O2 und COe for temperatures up to 500 °C, Immersion depth up to 1000 mm
Transmitter AMS 3220 TÜV approved Oxygen Transmitter, according European and German environmental regulations and
fulfils the requirements for QAL 1 according EN 14181 and EN ISO 14956.
Certification body: TÜV Rheinland No. 936/807023/A
Transmitter AMS 5200 New Oxygen Transmitter for Process applications (TÜV Certification in Progress)
Pneumatic units with Pressure reducers and Flow indicators for Reference Air and Calibration gas supply for the AMS Oxygen and Coe probes. The Pneumatic unit can also house the Transmitter.
Due to 30 years of experience manufacturing ZrO2 Probes for Flue gas measurement AMS has also solutions for extreme applications and rough ambient conditions.