1981 – 2013: Over 30 Years Process Analysis Systems from AMS
Since the company was founded in 1981 it was always focused on development, manufacturing and sales of measurement solutions.
The scope of manufacturing of AMS comprises:
- Portable and stationary Trace Oxygen Analysers for General- and Ex- Applications.
- TÜV-approved Flue Gas Probes and Transmitters, also for High Temperature and Ex-Applications.
- Fourier-Transformed Thermal Conductivity Analysers
- Wobbe Index Analysers for combustible gases and Off-gases from Chemical and Petrochemical Industries for fast burner control
- Zero Air Generators for use with Flame Ionisation Detectors (FID)
All AMS products comply with the current European Standards and are manufactured according to customer specification. This guarantees that each and every AMS analyser performs even under rough operating conditions. Customers and applications on five continents bear witness of the Innovativeness and Performance of AMS and its products.
The Quality Management System of AMS is certified by the German TÜV according
Take profit from the performance of the AMS products and services. We are looking forward to receive your inquiries.